Artwork & More: Be Your Own Pony

Discussion in 'Merch Discussion' started by Shojolove, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Shojolove

Shojolove New In Town

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Freelance artist
    #BeYourOwnPony

Hey Bronies and Pegasisters!

I have posted some artwork in a variety of formats on redubbble.com (site above). T-shirts, totes, stickers (fave), and more!
    The theme in this set is in the key of Be Your Own Pony. We all have our town favorites (I keep switching between Rarity :blink:and Princess Twilight Sparkle:twi: personally). However, I would also like to encourage bronies (whom have not already) make their own ponies of them selves or their favorite non-mlp characters.

Posted, I have a variety of pony types (earth, unicorn, pegasus, & allicorn) in a variety of colors. If there is a color set that you have specifically in mind, just send me a message on redbubble or here on everypony.com. Feel free to let me know what you think of my artwork and how I may improve to bring you the best ponies my soul can create.

Thank you for reading and checking out my link above.

2. Tyro D. Fox

Tyro D. Fox Ho, hog, heg! I can does Game Dev thing, yes!
    Admin Veteran

Bro hoofs Received:
    Student
    Earth, Milky Way, A few thousand dots to the right
    It's OK guys.

PERMISSION GRANTED.

3. Shojolove

Shojolove New In Town

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Freelance artist
    Thank you, Tyro.

Constructive suggestions are welcomed. I would like to hear how I can improve so I can bring the best of my ponies to you. :)

#3 Shojolove, Feb 11, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  4. Shojolove

Shojolove New In Town

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Freelance artist
    I'm kind of excited to say that I have almost broken 500 views for my BYOP design. :omg: Thank you for the views :)

5. kioku

kioku A Pony Every Pony Should Know

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Really cute idea. Also nice designs ^_^ I especially like the green and purple pony (not that I'm bias ;ppp ) and think the sticker of it looks great! Good luck moving forward!! Also, though it's expensive, I may suggest offering vynal decals and window clings in the same shape as the individual stickers (I noticed there was a full laptop/phone cover but having a single decal you can put where you want on your laptop or such instead of a full cover may appeal to some people). That said I don't know if that's just way too expensive or not. Another suggestion: this reminds me of those family stickers people put on their cars (stuff like this: http://cf.ltkcdn.net/cars/images/std/144056-425x294-stick_family.jpg ). It could be cute to have options of an adult male/female, child male/female, and maybe elderly male/female pony with add on wings/horns to use in that way.

6. Shojolove

Shojolove New In Town

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Freelance artist
    Thank you so much for the input. The family sticker idea had not even popped into my mind. I see I have some work ahead of me. As far as prices and sticker sizes go, Redbubble gives little control in that area. They charge the buyer a flat rate and the artist only gets a small percentage on top of that. I could decrease/increase that percentage, but they are already at 20% for me and they are sizable stickers. They are supposed to be about 3"x 4" . I am happy to hear that you like the purple and green design. I also posted at the bottom of the description (idk if anyone reads those) that I can customize those colors if those colors aren't your favorite. I appreciate your creative input. Thank you so much
    :smile: