Darkness Over Equestria(Not Complete)

Discussion in 'Fan-Fiction' started by Night Fury, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Night Fury

Night Fury Traditional Artist
    Regular

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Artist
    So I have a fic going that's dark, alternate universe, human. And it revolves around a human named, Tamuro Uchida(Japanese name), who wakes up inside a mysterious castle with amnesia but remembers only his name and where he is from. He encounters six ponies each horrific in their own way as seen above, and the main one, Dimmed Star takes an interest in how he got to their world, even though humans have no magic or the ability to get to Equinox.

But along the way he meets the other five, but separately and learns they can't harm him since it's who they call "Her Majesty's" orders. All but Dull Sloth are accepting of him, and treat him as one of their own. You can think of these ponies as "Anti-heroes" since they only do as the queen commands. Not that they enjoy doing it, but were forced into it.

The reason for their appearance is the smoke Dimmed Star created as an experiment to test the biology of certain species, but it turned into a weapon of sorts for Queen Black Hole, the eternal ruler of Equinox. She herself is evil only because she is being controlled by a darker evil force hell-bent on causing chaos and destruction throughout the universes.

One universe, in particular, Equestria. Tamuro holds that very key to crossing that boundary and using hospitality in hopes of getting that information lies within Tamuro's memory.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I hope this explains enough to understand where my story is going, and hope to hear your feedback on this as well. So don't be shy about sharing your ideas and what I should fix to make this work.

2. Lyipheoryia

Lyipheoryia The Sparkle Princess Pants of the Glitter Kingdom
    Regular

Bro hoofs Received:
    Being me is tough work.
    Sounds like a very interesting idea. For a fanfic. For a story. For an anime.

Night Fury bro hoofs this.
  3. Night Fury

Night Fury Traditional Artist
    Regular

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Artist
    Its first chapter is up right now if you wish to see it.