Everfree Northwest Interview - July 5th

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by BlazingDawn, Jul 4, 2014.

1. BlazingDawn

BlazingDawn Dead Radio Chairman
    Banned

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Student
    Heyo everypony!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Image credits to My Little Investigations and WeLoveFine

Now because my eyesight is kind of bad, and this is one of the few times that I actually make a post on the forums, everything will be rather large.

So, sorry for the late announcement on this, seeing as it is the summer.
    SoulEmber is travelling to Everfree Northwest (EFNW), a convention at Seattle, and was asked to hold an interview.

With who you may ask?
    With the EFNW staff and the people behind the game "My Little Investigations," an investigating game of ponies of the smaller kind.
    Or with the many random guests of honor that appear.
    And our host will be SoulEmber, while I (Blazing) will be doing the fanci-schmancy streaming stuff.

This will be aired on the radio, using the Livestream or Twitch players depending on how testing goes.
    The most probable time for the interview to start will be Saturday, July 5th, at 1pm EDT.
    BE THERE OR BE SQUARED!

If there are any questions, you may reply here.
    Further information will be provided throughout Friday.

Further Information:
    Currently, SoulEmber will be interviewing Michael Dobson, the voice of Bulk Biceps on this time, and will be recorded for later viewing.

Thank you!
    -Blazing Dawn

#1 BlazingDawn, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  2. Flutteryshy

Flutteryshy Wat do? No clue!
    Community Moderator Discord moderator Regular

Bro hoofs Received:
    Barista
    I shall be there, and doth shan't be square! Just make sure to tell me the time :p

3. Minterwute

Minterwute Cookie Horse
    Admin Community Moderator Tech Staff Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Senior Software Architect
    I am also present at Everfree.

4. BlazingDawn

BlazingDawn Dead Radio Chairman
    Banned

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Student
    Some errors have occurred with communications at Everfree Northwest, so Soul will be providing video recordings.

Further information will be provided later.

5. SoulEmber

SoulEmber Deemed #Horse Famous by Tarby
    Veteran

Cutie Mark:
    Bro hoofs Received:
    Student
    I have returned from the awesomeness! I managed to snag video interviews with the following folks:

• Michael Dobson, the VA for Bulk Biceps
    • Rebecca Shoichet, the VA for Sunset Shimmer and singing voice for Twilight Sparkle
    • Marÿke Hendrikse, the VA for Gilda
    • Cathy Weseluck, the VA for Spike and Mayor Mare
    • Georgia Ball, the writer for MLP Micro Comic #8
    • Tony Fleecs, the artist for MLP Micro Comics 2, 4, FF 2, and 5
    • Heather Nuhfer, the writer for MLP Comic Issues 5-8, 13-16

I also got some footage (pending audio quality as a basis on whether it will be shown, unless you're all ok with potentially awful audio) of these musicians performing live at Ponystock:

• BronyMike
    • Kella Bo Bella
    • Jeff Burgess and the Bad Mares
    • DapperJack
    • Tarby
    • Nexgen
    • Garnika
    • Stars In Autumn
    • The Living Tombstone

I will also be working on uploading some of the pictures I took, along with any the Everfree Northwest media team is willing to share with me, on our social media. So keep an eye out for a stream of that in the following days.

Blazing will upload the interview I managed to snag amid the confusion of scheduling with Light Shine, one of the answer desk staff for Everfree Northwest. He was an awesome person to get to chat with, so I hope everyone tunes in once that gets put on our Youtube! I need to send a couple of pictures to Blazing before that happens, so we'll try and get that sorted as quickly as we can.

I don't know if any of the Everfree Northwest staff is looking at this thread right now, but if you are, I personally want to thank you for putting together such an impressively fun and amazing convention. The staff I'd especially like to give a shout out to are Light Shine, Lightsolver, Leila, Pamela, PonyTim, and Royal Coat. You all continually went above and beyond to make sure that Everypony Radio had an enjoyable experience while also making sure we got everything we needed to successfully cover the convention. I can't express how much I appreciated everything you did, from scheduling, to reminders, to checking in on how we were doing, and even free massages. I hope to see all of you next year.

Everypony, I'm super excited to start working on getting all the content up and ready for you to look at and view. I'll be sure to not lump two years worth of conventions in the future, so a quick apology in regards to that. I hope you're all as excited as I am to see how the photos and footage turned out!

~SoulEmber